Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Regret!
What do you regret most in the world? Someone close to me asked me that the other day. I replyed nothing. Nothing. That's all i could manage to say with 12 years of formal education. But now i have time on my hands, and lucky i do or else i would have time to fix them. 1) I regret not making the world awhere what I want to do. Solution: I want to became rich and famous and I want to do this through acting and film and television production 2) I regret not spending more time with Megan at school and in the first three months of my relation with her. Solution: Love her every day i'm with her and count my blessings that she is still here with me. 3) I regret caring about what people thought about me. Solution: Grow up and remember that whatever people say your opinion is the only one that counts. 4) I regret not saying my mind and talking crap from friends, family and randoms. Solution: Speak with a clear mind and defend myself and my girlfriend. 5) I regret going to schoolies and having my friends (so called) walk over me and use me. Solution: Be myself and only myself. Change what I can change and leave what I have to leave alone. Life isn't about making everything perfect it's about making it the best. 6) I regret only finding myself now at 18. Solution: Listen to myself and be thankful I found myself at 18 and not on my death bed. Just think of the waste. 7) I regret that I only have 6 regrets and not 7 because 7 is my favourite number. Solution: Looks like i'm going to rob a bank or going on a killing spree. Maybe not because that would make 8 regrets. I thought I would try and use a bit of humour at the end because this is a pretty gloomy blog. My high school English teacher always told me to make sure they is a call to action in your work. So I guess I can't let her down. So what can I have as my call of action, well it would be to consider your regrets and find solutions to them, but please have a laugh or two on your journey. No one likes to die with regrets or die without laughter. Try it out you may be suprised how true you can be with yourself. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment